The user of the humanesssence.com website (hereinafter the " User ") is informed that personal data concerning him (hereinafter the " Data ") may be processed by the company CAP FINANCE, located 4 rue Chauveau Lagarde, in PARIS (75008 ), acting as data controller, when filling out the contact or registration forms on the website and during successive exchanges with CAP FINANCE.
CAP FINANCE agrees to treat Data of the User in conformity with the European Regulation n° 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) and the French Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
CAP FINANCE undertakes to limit the Data collection to what is strictly necessary.
1. Categories of Data processed
The following Data may be processed by CAP FINANCE:
- personal identification elements, such as name, first name, marital status, nationality, place and date of birth, home address, age;
- contact details, such as email address, telephone numbers, postal address;
- business data, such as employment status, the employer company, the job title, the work experience;
- information related to skills, hobbies and diplomas;
- information related to the availability for a new job, to the candidate's wishes, in particular in terms of salary, place of practice and position;
- data relating to the management of applications, such as the number of the selected offer;
- website access data, such as the IP address.
2. Purposes of processing
The Data collected by CAP FINANCE is processed for the purposes of performing recruitment services and specifically for the following purposes:
- have the information necessary for the selection of the User regarding a job and to discuss with him;
- inform the User of employment opportunities in relation to his skills, professional aptitudes, availability and wishes;
- provide CAP FINANCE employer clients with the necessary or useful information on a candidate selected for recruitment;
- assess the skills of the User for a function;
- ensure the monitoring and management of the relationship with the User;
- administer, manage and ensure the defense of CAP FINANCE in the event of a claim or legal action.
Data may also be processed for the purposes of complying with legal, regulatory and contractual obligations with which CAP FINANCE must meet.
3. Data recipients
If necessary, the Data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- CAP FINANCE employer clients;
- providers of CAP FINANCE IT services;
- public, regulatory or judicial authorities when the law or regulations so require or when the institutions or authorities so request.
The recipients of the Data are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of the Data and to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
If a transfer of Data outside the European Economic Area must be carried out, CAP FINANCE undertakes to proceed only under the following conditions:
- the recipient of the Data is located in a State considered by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of protection;
- failing this, CAP FINANCE will ensure that the recipient of the Data is committed under the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission;
- any subsequent subcontractor located outside the European Economic Area must meet at least one of the conditions set out above.
4. Retention period
User Data is kept for the following periods:
|In the event of a negative outcome of an application||The Data is kept for a maximum of two years from the last contact.|
However, the User may request the deletion of his Data at any time by email to the following address: email@example.com. In this case, he will no longer be informed by CAP FINANCE of job opportunities.
|In the event of a positive outcome of an application||The Data are retained for a period of 5 years from the recruitment by the employer client of CAP FINANCE, for the purpose of litigation management.|
|Connection data to the humanessence.com website||Legal retention obligation for a period of 12 months from their registration.|
5. Rights of the User
The User has a right of access to his Data, rectification, erasure, opposition, limitation, portability, deletion of data that is inappropriate, incomplete, equivocal or obsolete and to give instructions relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his data after his death. The User can exercise these rights by contacting CAP FINANCE by email at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: 4 rue Chauveau Lagarde in PARIS (75008), on condition to communicate a copy of his identity card.
The User is informed that he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which his habitual residence is located, his place of work or the place where he considers having suffered a violation of his personal data, if he considers that the processing of personal data concerning him constitutes a violation of his rights. In France, this is the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL).
A "cookie" is a series of information, generally small in size and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to the browser by a website to which the Internet user connects.
CAP FINANCE uses two types of cookies on the website:
- navigation cookies:
These are cookies necessary for the operation of the site. Without these cookies, the User will not be able to use the site normally. These cookies do not require the information and prior consent of the User to be placed on his terminal.
CAP FINANCE uses in particular the “CookieConsent” cookie.
- analytical cookies:
These are cookies that allow us to know the use, volumes of visits and use as well as the performance of the site. These cookies allow CAP FINANCE to improve the interest, ergonomics and operation of the services offered on the site (eg the pages most often consulted).
CAP FINANCE uses in particular the "ga: clientld" tracker from Google Analytics .
The User can oppose the use of these cookies and delete them using his browser settings. However, he is informed that his user experience may be degraded.
The web browser will keep the cookie for a period up to 13 months and return it to the Web server whenever the User re-connect to it.